What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Masks are required. Employees and Customers.
- We practice social distancing.
- Regular cleaning. Frequent disinfecting of the registers area.
- Protective shields are placed in front of registers.
- Single point of entry to the store (Main street) in order to ensure accurate people count and meeting maximum occupancy guidelines.
- Sanitizer stations around the store.
- Many isles are designated as “one way” to assist with social distancing.
- Late start and early closing to allow increased cleaning.
- Employees with fever or other flu-like symptoms are required to stay home.
- We offer “by appointment" shopping. Call the store to schedule.
What we are asking you to do:
- Wear Mask.
- Wash or sanitize hands.
- Keep social distance.
- Delay your visit if you don’t feel well.