What It Is
Our most powerful brightening serum helps visibly correct discoloration and acne scars, while interrupting future dark spots. See a -39% reduction in dark spots and acne scars in 12 weeks.
What It Does
- Our “damage eraser” with patented CL302 Equalizer Technology is now more concentrated, with boosted technology to deliver dramatic brightening results—yet is still gentle enough for all skin types.
- Features our proprietary brightening molecule for a more even skin tone plus improves the look of dark spots, age spots, and acne scars. Interrupts future dark spots, too.
- Penetrates up to 21 layers deep into skin’s surface.*
After 4 weeks of twice-a-day use, test participants reported seeing improvement.**
- 90% said their skin looks brighter.
- 81% noticed reduced contrast of spots and overall skin tone.
- 81% said it corrected uneven skin tone.
Key Ingredients/ Technology
CL302 Equalizer Technology targets dark spots in two ways: corrects with the CL302 Complex and interrupts future ones with the Interrupter Complex.
CL302 Complex: with 2X the brightening dose helps visibly reduce dark spots and discoloration. It includes the following:
- UP302 (dimethoxytolyl propylresorcinol): A targeted brightening molecule inspired by border silver, or dianella ensifolia, a botanical known in traditional Chinese medicine for its antioxidant properties.
- Ascorbyl glucoside: Helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- Glucosamine: Weakens the bonds that hold dead skin cells together to encourage the departure of cells containing melanin.
- Yeast extract: Clinique’s “cluster buster” breaks up (exfoliates) large clusters of pigment into smaller particles so they’re less visible.
- Salicylic acid: Gently sloughs off the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal fresher, more even tone skin.
Interrupter Complex: with a cocktail of soothing ingredients helps minimize irritation to interrupt future hyperpigmentation. It includes the following:
- Gyokuro (camellia sinensis leaf) extract: A green tea harvested with a special method in Japan that helps quell irritation.
- Mulberry root extract: Rich in antioxidants that help counter free-radical damage that causes irritation.
- Rice bran extract: A potent anti-oxidant and anti-irritant, and helps to prevent future dark spots by defending skin against damaging free radicals.
- Complex of olive squalene, barley extract, and wheat germ extract: Helps nourish and replenish skin with hydration.
- Dipotassium glycyrrizate (licorice extract): Acts as an anti-irritant that reduces the negative visible effects of stress and pollution.