This is your go-to wrap for all your half produce.
Think half lemons, avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions - if you can hold it in one hand, you can almost definitely wrap the leftovers with a small wrap. Not to mention any little bowls, a dish of butter, or baked goods. Even a travel toothbrush and soap will be perfectly sealed with a small wrap. There's no better alternative to plastic bags than a Z Wrap!
Wrap cut up veggies, little slices of cheese, half a pepper, and other tiny nibbles
There is mighty power in this Z Wrap: when used in the kitchen, 1 small wrap can save over 1,000 plastic bags!
Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap. Leave it to air dry. And be sure not to wring it out.
Dimensions: 8" x 8"
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep your beeswax food wraps away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- All Z Wraps are proudly Made in Massachusetts