Artists, writers, and illustrators reach for Sakura Pigma Micron Pens to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
Pigma Micron pens are acid-free and archival, making them ideal for paper crafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanence. Their ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light.
- Pen Size 003 = Point Size 0.15 mm
- Pen Size 005 = Point Size 0.20 mm
- Pen Size 01 = Point Size 0.25 mm
- Pen Size 02 = Point Size 0.30 mm
- Pen Size 03 = Point Size 0.35 mm
- Pen Size 05 = Point Size 0.45 mm
- Pen Size 08 = Point Size 0.50 mm
- Pen Size 10 = Point Size 1 mm
- Pen Size 20 = Point Size 2 mm
- Pen Size 30 = Point Size 3 mm